Bude Library, which is beautifully situated near the canal and beside the Castle grounds, is a hub of the local community. It’s a place full of imagination and excitement as well as being a quiet space to just sit and reflect or a place where you can go and find some help and advice. Here’s what the Library staff thought might be helpful for you to know before you come here:
- Sadly, we have no toilet facilities, but there are other places nearby that do.
- We have some disabled parking just outside the building, as well as designated spots just for Library users.
- The doors to get in to the building are automatic
- Inside, there’s loads of space to move around, especially for people with mobility aids
- We have a lot of people with varying disabilities who use our Library, along with their support workers
- Everywhere inside the Library is completely level.
- It’s a very quiet environment, which is nice for people who enjoy peace and quiet.
- We have audio books and large print books available.
- We have a really friendly, helpful staff, who will do all that they can to make your visit great.
- There’s free access to Wifi
- Inclusion Cornwall Mondays – Naomi from Villageworks is in the Library in the afternoon to help people with disabilities with whatever things in their life they need help with, such as help getting into work or help with computers.
- We have a housebound co-ordinator – this is for people who can not come into the library but still want access to books through our Home Library service.
- We have Book groups, which are a good place to meet people and talk about books
If you want to know more about Bude Library, such as what times and days they are open, you can check out:
Click here to look at past reviews
Have you been here?
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.