Lost Gardens of Heligan
Here at Heligan, we continually work to ensure that all our visitors, whatever their ability, can gain the most from their visit and have the best possible access to our facilities and services.
Most of the 13-acre gardens, which includes; Productive Gardens, Pleasure Grounds and Home Farm are accessible and there is also access to the Steward’s House Tearoom.
Here are some things you might like to know before you come:
- The gardens lie on a gentle downhill gradient, so please remember this when you want to make your way back to the exit.
- The Jungle and Wider Estate are unfortunately not easily accessible to everyone. The gradients of the pathways to these areas are very steep and sometimes the route involves wooden boardwalk and steps. For this reason and your safety, we kindly ask wheelchair users to refrain from entering these areas.
Available at The Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Disabled parking
- Disabled Toilets and Changing Place Toilet
- Free wheelchair loan
- Free loan of mobility scooter (please call 01726 845100 to pre-book)
- Accessible maps for those in wheelchairs or with limited mobility
- Personal assistants required to accompany visitors are free
- Assistance dogs are more than welcome
Please call us on 01726 845100 if you have additional needs that we can assist with.
You can find the Lost Garden’s of Heligan’s accessibility page at: https://www.heligan.com/visiting-us/disabled-access
Click here to look at past reviews
Have you been here?
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.